Give Your Knowledge of Information Fluency a Boost.
The Fluency Teacher's Companions are info-packed guides designed to help you gain a better understanding of the Essential Fluencies and how they work. Enjoy the second in this series, The Information Fluency Teacher's Companion.
Discover how you can utilize, communicate, and facilitate the 5As of Information Fluency in your classroom environments within the context of the required curriculum.
This teacher's companion guide includes great tools such as:
- The Information Fluency Skills Perspective
- A Fluency Snapshot tool for quick assessment
- 6 exciting project-based learning scenarios
- A full rubric framework for assessing Information Fluency
- Resources for understanding and instruction
Download the guide
Already have an account? Log In