A Colourful Way to Connect to Visible Learning
At the GDCF we love sharing exceptional resources created by teachers we work with all over the world. Kathleen Baker Brown, the assistant principal of Parap Primary School in Australia’s Northern Territory, provides us with this terrific shareable resource. These are the Learning Dispositions Posters.
This is a collection of 10 posters illustrating 5 different learning dispositions that bring the Essential Fluencies and Australia's General Capabilities together into one neat little package. Students can use, understand, and benefit from the clear language each poster is presented in, as we all can.
With the Learning Dispositions Posters you can:
- Nurture a mindset of growth, curiosity, and interest
- Focus on Essential Fluency and General Capabilities skills
- Maintain clear connections between visible learning and curriculum
- Help students take charge of their learning
- Foster creativity, collaboration, and self-directed learning
Download these posters
Already have an account? Log In