Media Mastery is Within Your Student's Grasp.
The Fluency Teacher's Companions are info-packed guides designed to help you gain a better understanding of the Essential Fluencies and how they work. Enjoy the fourth in this series, The Media Fluency Teacher's Companion.
Discover how you can utilize, communicate, and facilitate the 2Ls of Media Fluency in your classroom environments within the context of the required curriculum.
This teacher's companion guide includes great tools such as:
- The Media Fluency Skills Perspective
- A Fluency Snapshot tool for quick assessment
- 6 exciting project-based learning scenarios
- A full rubric framework for assessing Media Fluency
- Resources for understanding and instruction
Download the guide
Already have an account? Log In